Buhari’s Aide, Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed

Buhari’s Aide, Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed
President Muhammadu Buhari Personal assistant on new media, Bashir Ahmad, has announced plan to wed in 2020.



Bashir Ahmad, who clocked 28 on Monday, announced in a tweet that he would be celebrating his 29th birthday with his wife.

He wrote, “Every year I celebrate my birthday, these are always part of it. The ‘you’re older than your age’ and ‘you should get married’ the latter is within my power, so insha Allah I’m celebrating my 29th with my wife. And if I could buy more years, today would’ve been my 40th birthday.’’

Buhari’s Aide, Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed
-----
Buhari’s Aide, Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed Buhari’s Aide, Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed Reviewed by T-MAN on June 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.