'I'm a blessed man" - Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Wife's Birthday [Photo]

'I'm a blessed man" - Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Wife's Birthday [Photo]

Rauf Aregbesola, the former governor of Osun State and the current Minister of Interior has taken to social media to celebrate his wife's birthday with cute photos and sweet words.

Sharing lovely photos of his wife on Twitter, Aregbesola wrote, 'on this special day, I celebrate you. I'm a blessed man because I have you in my life. Happy birthday darling! You are a pillar of support to me'.

'I'm a blessed man" - Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Wife's Birthday [Photo]
-----
'I'm a blessed man" - Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Wife's Birthday [Photo] 'I'm a blessed man" - Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Wife's Birthday [Photo] Reviewed by T-MAN on September 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.